Inverter for sale for 1 phase at 220v and 3 phases 220v, 3 phase 200V 380V 400V
- Abientan is committed to providing complete technical assistance in relation to the model of inverter from single phase 220v, 3 phase 220v as well as 3 phase 380v, so that you are able to fully comprehend this kind of inverter and then purchase it with confidence. . Particularly, abientan can assist biến tần 380v with various technical issues with the inverter, electric cabinet, and other automation solutions in case you require.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee for the inverter products from abientan. They are authentic original products that have excellent quality and long-lasting durability to ensure that your machines run in a steady manner for the longest time. There are plenty of products available from brands like Mitsubishi Yaskawa Fuji Hitachi Toshiba Omron Panasonic …
- The price of the inverter remains at a acceptable level when compared to market. In addition, it comes with free technical support and repair. We only cost for the components if, after the warranty period ends, the inverter is damaged.
- Support delivery of an inverter 1 phase 220v and 3 phases 220v, 3 phases 380v across the nation through courier services. Different forms of payment are accepted, including transfer to a bank transfer or a new payment receipt.
The process of buying an inverter to 1 phase of 220v out of 3 phase 220v 200v 3 phases 400v 380v
- Prepare the details of the motor, including its the capacity and voltage. Make sure you be able to clearly differentiate between 3 phase 220v and 3 phase 380v as the two types are totally different. typically, you’re confused by the default assumption that 3 phase means either 380v or 400v.
- Contact abientan for assistance on the right inverter from single phase 220v up to three phase 220v, we will explain it clearly until you comprehend the concept of inverter.
- Inverter quotes should be based on the proper capacity, voltage, and application that you’re looking for, as well as the warranty, service delivery as well as payment methods.
- Perform transactions, assist with installation, technical assistance when you decide to purchase from us.
Inverter image as it appears in 1 phase 220v out of 3 phases 220v 3 phase 400v 380v 200v
Distinguish the concept of an inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 220v, and then out to 3 phases 300v 380V
The idea of an inverter with a single phase that is used in the area of trading inverters is typically used to mean the input of an inverter, to differentiate it from one with a three-phase input of that is 380 volts. When referring to an inverter that has a single-phase input, the term “default” usually means an inverter with two-phase inputs of 220v as well as a 3-phase output of 220v. If we refer to it as a 3-phase inverter it is the default inverter with 380v and 3 phase to 3 phase 380v.
The origin of these concepts is the nature that the grid of electricity in Vietnam. In Vietnam, we use household electricity that is typically single-phase 220v. However, the electricity utilized in industries typically is three-phase and 380v. This is why, to put it in a short manner, people typically refer to inverters as 1-phase or 3-phase using the same terms as explained above.
In some instances of self-lowering of the transformer station that is that is used in the factory, it is possible to utilize a three-phase 220v voltage, or in certain situations, use a 3-phase transformer that is located inside the cabinet electrical to convert it into 2-phase 320v. . To be more precise it is essential to include inverter data in 3 phases 220v or 380v.
for single-phase 220v and three-phase inverters 220v according to the model of the manufacturer the inverter will provide single-phase or three-phase 220v input power. Certain types that are Japanese domestic inverters usually come with a three-phase input of 220v (because Japan uses a three-phase 220v power grid) however, some of the cheaper Chinese inverters come with inverters that only allow one phase 220v. To determine the kind of inverter that is able to be used with 1 the phase of 220v or three phases you can determine the exact numbers of the power supply connectors on the inverter, or check the documentation of the manufacturer.
In the case of the three-phase inverter with a 380v input It is the same as the 2-phase 220v inverter, and we can provide a single phase of with 380v to allow the inverter to function. But, it’s uncommon to have a single-phase 220v power source, which is why this is not a common scenario. There are a few places that buy and sell inverters provide 380v 3 phase power which is why they need an inverter to convert one phase 220v into 380v in order to test inverters to customers.
Is there a single-phase inverter with 220v output?
In terms of the structure, the inverter was designed for managing synchronous or asynchronous three-phase motors. The input diode is able to compress the alternating current to direct current. Then , use an IGBT module to convert the output voltage into it’s form as a 3 phase sine that is suitable for driving a motor with three phases. In contrast to a 3-phase motor 1-phase motors have a totally different structure. To start, the motor, it usually makes use of capacitors and coils for starting.
That’s why it’s totally different from the original method of the inverter that gradually increases frequency and voltage across the three phases. There are a variety of types of inverters with three phases on the market that can be configured to run single-phase motors, by adding extra capacitors as well as rewiring on the motor. It can be quite risky and could affect the endurance for the engine.
There are a variety of types of inverters that are specifically designed for the market that control single-phase motors. However, they have a few drawbacks like:
- Because of how the design works even if an inverter can be utilized, at a lower speed the force of single-phase motors is fragile, making it difficult to use on machinery that requires low speed.
- If the type of motor that is specialized of motor for one phase is extremely rare, and if it is one, the cost will be expensive and you’ll need to wait for products to be imported since there isn’t a mass-sale.
So , how do we regulate your speed of a single-phase motor?
There are currently a variety of methods of controlling the single-phase motor, as follows:
- The first step is to learn what is first the speed control Dimmer, which is commonly utilized to regulate the motor of certain types of fan. It is also one of the most simple methods to control the speed.
- In the case of the second option you must change the motor’s use from a single phase to a 3-phase motor, so that, when you control the motor at lower speeds, there’s still plenty of torque available for the machine to function, but making use of motor 1. Phase at a lower frequency, it will lose almost all the torque.
Do I need to purchase a 1-phase inverter that can control a one-phase motor?
As discussed above, certain types of 3-phase 1-phase inverters can be redesigned to operate for motors with a single phase that are frequently advertised in the marketplace, but as discussed in the previous paragraphs, the use of inverter Frequency to run single-phase motors is of no value in terms of practicality, and therefore is a cost to the customer only for investment.
Thus, you must find out more about alternatives to the ones mentioned above.
The inverter’s structure is single phase output of 220v 3 phase 3 phase 380v
In terms of structure the basic idea behind inverter can be described as a from 220v into 3 phase, 380V kind is an inverter generally hardware improvements by adding doubler circuit voltage prior to input to power supply 220V will be duplicated to single phase 400-380V.
In terms of the structure of the circuit which increases the voltage from 220V to 380V, the primary elements are capacitors and diodes. In the event that the capacitor becomes too big and needs to be connected to the circuit separately or integrated into the inverter. In comparison to the use of transformers to boost voltage, using single-phase, 220v-380v three-phase inverters equipped with voltage doubling circuits are more compact and economical however, in terms of endurance it won’t be as robust. .
It is vital to be aware that, compared to a zin-inverter which has 1 phase 220v and 3 phases 220v, an inverter version that has a single phase output of 220v up to 380v is much less life span and is more prone to failure because it is dependent of the circuit that doubles voltage that was shown in the previous.
If you are using the inverter to input 220 volts to three phase voltage of 380V, you have be aware of the power supply for input as per the directions from the seller or manufacturer to ensure that you don’t damage the device since it could be contrasted with different types of inverters. In normal frequency , the input power supply diagram for this type could be altered slightly in order to fit the circuit for voltage-doubling which is installed prior to the power block that is the input.
Is it safe to use an inverter on single phase 220v and out of 3 phases 380v?
In areas where there is no grid with 380v 3 phase and the motor isn’t able to switch to 220v It is essential to choose the option to use this kind of inverter. Be sure to select the most reliable and professional units. purchase inverter units when you are looking to improve by using high-quality components to extend the lifespan of the item.
Furthermore the possibility to change your motor’s 3 phase voltage into 3 phase 220v, then you need to purchase an inverter to convert the motor into single phase 220v with output 3 phases 220v since the model is still on the market , and assures that the motor operates with sufficient. Wattage. It is recommended to contact an authorized source to verify whether the motor is linked to 220v. It is then time to call the electric company directly to inquire on whether the power grid is able to reach the location of the installation?
Contact an electric motor winder near you to inquire about and reconnect the motor from 3 phase 380v up to 3 phase 220v. If you use an inverter types from 1 phase 220v into 3 phase 220v. This will be more effective. By using an inverter with single phase 220v output of 380v. The cost of re-hooking the motor is just one hundred thousand dollars that allows you choose the right and longer-lasting inverter.
Another option is if it’s not feasible for the motor to be converted into 3 phase 220v is you can purchase a transformer to change the input voltage from 220v into 380v and then supply one phase with 380v to an inverter. If you purchase a three-phase inverter with 380v, you can continue to use it as normal. It will offer greater durability than one-phase 220v to 380v. It will however cost more to purchase the transformer and then install it in the space to install it.
Note that the inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 380v described in this article is only able to be used with 3 phase motors. It can’t be used with other electrical devices, and if purposefully used, could cause damage to the device and the inverter.
It is suggested to use an inverter with single phase 3 phases of 220v. 220v is the most secure and most cost-effective option.
In the case of some of the analyses previously mentioned, if are using a 3-phase motor, and the source of power is single-phase 220v source, the most effective option is to utilize an inverter to supply 220v as well as three-phase 220v. This is the most secure and cost-effective option for this reason:
- One of them is the Japanese single-phase 220v to three phase inverters that are 220v. They are plentiful and numerous which means you can select for a low cost.
- The second reason is that the original Japanese domestic inverter was specifically designed to be capable of switching from 1 phase 220v into 3 phase 220v. So you purchase it to utilize it, without the need to make use of it, and so the product’s quality is assured for long-term usage. .
- Thirdly, the quality of this particular inverter is mainly imported in Japan with long-standing, reputable inverter producers, so the longevity of the product is extremely impressive.
- Fourth, our team of experts will install the parameters and connect them to the wires, all you have to do is connect the power source to the inverter, and connect 3 motor wires and you is ready to go.
When should you use an inverter to connect 1 phase 220v , 3 phase 220v 3 phase 3 phase 380v
The situations where an inverter should be utilized with single phase voltage of 220v and then out in three phases with 380v is because the factory is not able to draw 3 phase 380v electric power while the motor in the machine can’t be linked to 3 phase 220v. Thus, only inverting the inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 380v can aid the motor’s operation. If the motor you have is connected to 3 phase 220v, it’s better not to purchase this kind of inverter.
Be aware that when you use this kind of inverter that is 1-phase 220v up to 3-phase 380v it is possible to see electricity bills will usually increase due to the inverter is typically single-phase electricity. Therefore, when it is using more than kW of power, it can be damaged. Electricity is expensive. Furthermore, you need to determine and select the correct circuit for power supply and CB to ensure sufficient current to the inverter.
For instance making use of an inverter that can input 1 phase 220v up to 3 phase 380v to an 5.5kW motor running of 380 volts, or 11A If the motor is operating at 100% loads (no load) the inverter’s input current is determined based on its capacity 11x2x1.8=39.6 Amp. Based on this figure it is possible to select the kind of conductor that has a cross-section, as well as the supply power CB that powers the inverter has to at least 40 Amps or higher.
Make sure you use the inverter to connect 1 phase 220v into 3 phase 220v, and output 3 phase 380v.
The uniqueness that is unique to the inverter operating in one phase 220v, which is divided into three phases of 380v which will be the amp that is used to input the unit is quite big. This is why, when you choose the best option to utilize this kind of inverter you should be aware of the following points like:
- First, select a wire with a cross-section large enough to draw current to the inverter. Also, make sure that the wire doesn’t become hot in use in order to avoid damaging the insulation layer. This could lead to sparks and fires.
- In the second instance, if you use the inverter for input from 1 phase 220v up to three phase voltage of 380v be sure to know how much amps the total power supply can provide you. For instance the power CB typically is between 60 and 100 amps, however the inverter can run up to 80percent of your home’s CB ratings and is therefore not secure.
- Furthermore, for certain types of motors that have significant inertia like centrifugal load, lifting and loweringare possible. When using an inverter of this kind it is important to know about the protections of the discharger and discharge resistance of the inverter not to cause an error. Overvoltage (OV OU) when using.
Inverter capacity from 1 phase 220v up to 3 phase 380v 380v 200v 400v can be found in the following manner
- Single phase inverter 220v output 3 phase capacity of 220v 100w 0.1kW 1/8 HP horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phases 200V 200w 0.2kW 1/4 HP horse.
- Inverter input single phase 220v output 3 phase 3800v 400w 0.4kW 0.37kW 1/2 hp horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output 3 phase 400v power 750w capacity 0.75kW 1 HP horse.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v and 3 phase capacity 220v 1.1kW 1.5 horsepower horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase capacity 200v 1.5kW 2HP.
- Single phase Inverter 2-20v 3 phase output capacity of 380v 2.2kW 3 HP.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase capacity of 400v 3.7kW 4 kW 5.5 horsepower horse.
- Inverter 1 phase 220v and 3 phase capacity 220v 5.5kW 7.5 HP horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase capacity 200v 7.5kW 10 HP horse.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v, out of 3 phase 3800v and the capacity of 11kW and 15 HP.
- Inverter 1 phase 220v and 3 phase 400v 15kW 20 horse power.
- Single phase Inverter output 220v 3 phase capacity 220v 18.5kW 22HP.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase 200v capacity capacity 22kW 30HP.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v and 3 phase capacity 3800v 30kW 40 HP horse.
For more information, contact Abientan via the contact details below on the website.