You’ve probably seen that most casinos online advertisements typically offer some sort of bonus or free money to encourage you to begin playing. Like most things around the globe, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then becoming angry that you’ve been scammed, I would suggest that you continue reading and learn how it is all working.
For more detail please visit>>>
In the beginning, you may ask; what is the reason online casinos provide this “free” money?
It’s part of their strategy of differentiation and marketing. In simple terms that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a particular software provider, so actually behind the different owners, graphics, licensing etc beneath the hood, there’s really no distinction between, for instance all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
If they appear the same underneath, you need to find something that makes you feel like you should join “X” casino online and not “Y”. A bonus is a means to market to potential players. This can include graphics and licensing, as well as support and the reputation of the casino.
After getting that issue out of the way, the next question to ask yourself is: OK now that Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, collect my money, test the games and then go to Casino Y.
The solution is simple , too. You will need to deposit funds in order to get bonuses from an online casino.
Before we sink into the beef of the different kinds of bonuses that are available in online casinos, here are a few extra details and terms you need to be aware of so that you are able to clarify these with a support rep prior to claiming a bonus to ensure that you know exactly what you’re getting and why you’re claiming.
1. Requirements for wagering: Some bonuses require that you wager an amount of money or playthrough before you can withdraw any winnings. On average wagering requirements are generally between 15 and 40 times, however pay close attention to how much you have to bet. Sometimes it is just the amount of bonus multiplied X, while in other cases you must wager the deposit amount and bonus bonus X times. The latter , however, is more common.
Another thing to be aware of with regard to wagering requirements, that in the majority of online casinos, if you want to withdraw your winnings prior to completing the wagering requirement, your winnings to date will be void. This is not fair however it is an actual fact.
2. Games played: Make sure to refer to the T&Cs. A lot of bonuses are only applicable to slot games, which is why they are among the most profitable online casino games. Usually the scratch cards as well as keno will follow this policy.
In other situations, you will be allowed to play your bonus at all games; however not all games count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. Play on slots will be counted 100%, whereas roulette will only count 30 percent. This means you will need to wager three times more in order to satisfy the wagering requirements. You can also cash out any winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement In the majority of cases, in order to receive a bonus, you’ll need to make a minimum payment and this can be different. It’s typically a small amount that you’ll likely deposit in any case. It’s usually not over $50.
We are now all on the same page, and we are all speaking the same language. Let’s review the most popular types of games available at casinos online.
1. The most well-known type of bonus is called the match bonus. You’ll get X% of the money you deposit per dollar you deposit. So, if, for instance, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus when you deposit $100, the casino will reward you with 100 dollars in bonus cash. That means you can begin playing with $200. You can only claim an amount that is not more than match bonuses. A match bonus can be a bonus that is a stand-alone part of an offer (more popular at US friendly online casinos) or as part of a welcome bonus
2. Most online casinos offer a welcome bonus to new players, even though they don’t offer it all. Welcome bonus is the total of the possible match bonuses you can earn as a new player at the casino for a certain time period, or within your first deposit, or a mix of the two; so if casinos advertise a $3000 welcome bonus is actually the maximum you’ll get from the first deposit bonus and second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc., and when you deposit the maximum amount of every match bonus you will reach the advertised welcome bonus. You will not be able to receive the welcome bonus if you deposit less than the minimum amount for each of the stages. Therefore the welcome bonus you receive is the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus money for the first time playing at the casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is pretty straightforward. It’s a bonus you receive from an online casino which lets you play real money games without having to make an investment. This is a great tool for online casinos to attract new players since they can test the casino without needing to deposit money. In certain countries, it helps to solve the “trust” issue casino players face with online casinos. Many players who feel at ease depositing money and playing in an online casino are wary when trying out another one they’ve never played at. Certain players will not make a deposit until they’ve played the casino software and games, therefore no deposit bonuses are an ideal choice. Online casinos offer no deposit bonus However, some players aren’t interested in them due to the fact that they draw the wrong type of players. players who do not have the intention to play for real money at all and that it just puts pressure on support staff without any real benefit. The truth lies somewhere in between. People claim bonuses without deposit for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally offered for a relatively small sum, usually $10-$15 and they are either offered to potential customers directly from the casino or through websites associated with the casino. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements which you have to meet before you can to cash out your winnings, if you’re lucky.
4. Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those which you cannot withdraw from your account. You can request a withdrawal if you are lucky enough to win. Let’s say you received an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and was lucky enough to bring your account balance to $500. You now want to take your winnings home and enjoy a celebration with your loved ones. The online casino will only let you withdraw the amount of $550 from your account and $50 as the sticky bonus amount, will be void. The wagering requirements are lower and play bonuses tend to be higher than match bonuses.
5. Payment method bonus: This is something that was first common in Playtech powered casinos , and has expanded to other casinos too over time. In addition to depositing money in an online casino using your credit or debit card, you can choose from numerous digital options, many of which offer instant fund transfers without hassle and excessive fees. A lot of these alternatives to traditional payment methods which are also called, are available to people without a credit check and you can transfer money to your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can purchase from the kiosk. Just for using these payment options, you can receive an extra 10% bonus on each transaction you make, in addition to any other bonus that you are eligible for. When you sign-up for an online casino be sure you go to the cashier section. This could be an advantage.
6. The majority of online casinos offer an Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses for points you earned during your time playing. It is possible to convert points points by playing more.
It is always important to read the T&Cs at the online casino you are playing at or planning to play at because usually, you won’t be able to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings.
OK, so I’m pretty sure that you’re considering how you can benefit from all this greatness, but here’s the reverse of the card. Online casinos are very sensitive to abuse of bonuses by players, also referred to as bonus whoring. Like you could be removed from a physical casino for counting the cards, for instance, you could also have your account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of a bonus abuse. Gambling is a form of entertainment. It’s supposed to be thrilling and enjoyable. It’s not an occupation for the day and you can’t really earn money playing at the casino. Although bonuses are a source of enjoyment and excitement however, they’re merely a marketing tool. You can claim them, have fun with them, and increase your excitement however, you will not become more richer.
Ron M. Faulkner, a leader of the online casino professionals behind CasinoPromoGuide. The company’s goal is to update information about promotions and bonuses that are running for players of online casinos from all over the world. The goal of this game is to help players stretch their online gambling funds in these times of economic recession.